Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Grease the chicken with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then place with your chest down on a tray and bake for 1 1/2 hours until completely cooked. He turns his chest up towards the end of cooking.
It is left to rest.
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
For the sauce, pour all the juices from the tray in which the chicken was cooked in a pan. Add the finely chopped rosemary, drained raisins and pine buds. Boil on low heat for 12 minutes.
Remove the meat from the chicken and break into large pieces. (I left the whole chicken)
The pasta is mixed with the previously obtained sauce and the pieces of meat.
Serve in heated pots and sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Why stainless steel pots are the favorite of chefs
Stainless steel is often considered the best of the best when it comes to kitchen utensils. Used in households and kitchens around the world and by professional cooks, there are several reasons why stainless steel pots are a good choice. There are a few drawbacks, but they are generally overshadowed by the advantages.
What is stainless steel?
Steel is an iron alloy, mostly combined with up to 1.7% by weight of carbon. Steel is much stronger than plain iron, but can rust and corrode. To make it resistant to rust and corrosion, it is combined with chromium and other elements to form stainless steel.
Stainless steel, in its simplest form, is an alloy of steel with 10.5% or more chromium by weight. Chromium makes stainless steel "passive" (ie non-reactive) by combining with oxygen and the immediate formation of a layer of chromium oxide that prevents oxidation (ie rusting) of iron present in stainless steel. The higher the chromium content, the higher the corrosion resistance of the stainless steel.
The amount of chromium in stainless steel varies depending on the use. Stainless steel gets its name from the fact that it does not stain or rust like steel. Other elements such as molybdenum, nickel and nitrogen are added to stainless steel.
Pots and, in general, stainless steel cooking utensils are very popular. These can be purchased as separate products or as sets of pots from specialized stores such as kitchenshop.ro. It is advisable to buy such items from special locations, because this is the only way you will have a guarantee of quality and durability. The sets contain from 3 to 12 pieces, for uses and with different sizes, all necessary in any modern and functional kitchen.
Why are stainless steel pots recommended?
The advantages of stainless steel utensils include:
* Durability. Stainless steel tends to be very durable. This type of dish does not rust or stain. Stainless steel is also scratch resistant. It is practically impossible to destroy. In general, it is very easy to clean. This utensil is safe to put in the dishwasher, can be stored in the refrigerator at low temperatures and much more.
* Preservation of flavors. A stainless steel pot or pot tends not to eliminate any of its metallic properties in food. This means that the dishes themselves do not affect the quality of the flavors. Also, as it tends not to have a protective, non-stick coating, there is no risk of this material coming off the food.
* Heat transfer capacity. When we have high quality stainless steel pressure cookers, such as those from kitchenshop.ro, an aluminum or copper base is used to improve heat transfer. This ensures uniform cooking of food. When cooking utensils are well made, the cooking properties can be almost impossible to match or exceed.
* Aspect. Stainless steel is quite beautiful and it is easy to maintain that look. The mirrored finish only needs a gentle rubbing or wiping to make it shine.
* Recyclable. Stainless steel is completely recyclable. If a pan manages to be destroyed, it can be saved by other means. This makes steel one of the favorite materials of those who deal with recycling.
The better the stainless steel, the more expensive it tends to be. However, you must keep in mind that a very good set of stainless steel dishes can last a lifetime. Many people consider this to be a unique purchase that is worth the investment.
When choosing stainless steel pot sets, there are some cleaning tips. In general, stainless steel should be washed after use to avoid any risk, however small, of staining. Basic cleaning in the sink or dishwasher will work. To make sure the finish stays nice, use a regular metal cleaner on the outside of the pot. Sticky food will generally be removed with a little detergent. Do not use a wire brush because you will destroy the pot.
Stainless steel tableware is an excellent purchase. It is preferred by housewives and professional chefs around the world for its durability, beauty and preserving qualities of food taste. Although the best dishes can be more expensive than other options, we assure you that this expense is worth it!
- 200 gr of fresh noodles (dry ones also work very well)
- 200 gr of cooking cream (this time I used Olympus)
- 100 gr of fresh mushrooms (If you do not have fresh mushrooms, you can use 30 grams of dried mushrooms, which you leave to hydrate in water from the night before)
- 150-200 gr of chorizo sausages
- 3 puppies of garlic
- 1/2 connection of parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup soup
- 50 gr cheese (parmesan / grana / pecorino)
- salt and pepper to taste
- browns the chorizo sausage (cut into thin slices) and mushrooms (cut into pieces) in a pan with a little olive oil. The sausage also leaves some fat, so you don't need more than a tablespoon of oil.
- Add the soup and let it cool and the mushrooms have boiled a little. Add garlic cut.
- After sautéing and garlic pour the glass of White wine in the pan and wait to evaporate before seasoning with pepper (preferably freshly ground).
- In parallel, put water and salt in a pot to boil the pasta. When the water has reached the boiling point, throw away the pasta that you leave to cook for 1 minute less than it says on the package, to remove them & # 8222al dente & # 8221 (anyway it is still cooked in the pan).
- When the pasta is cooked, bring it to the pan (with tongs or a sieve) and mix to combine the tastes and flavors.
- At the end, add the chopped parsley and let the sauce thicken for another 1-2 minutes.
- When you put the dish on the plate, you also grate some Grana Padano, and we also put 2-3 very thin slices of Red Savina Habanero, but you don't have to do it yourself if you don't kill yourself after the hot taste.
- the pasta is added to the pan directly from the pot in which they boiled. If you want the sauce to be longer, simply add a little more of the remaining hot water. The remaining water is hot (you don't have to add cold water and change the cooking temperature), but it also has the starch left over from the pasta and binds the sauce much faster.
Why is this recipe great?
- It's super fast and easy to prepare you can have the dish on the table in just 30 minutes.
- All the flavors of this dish mixes perfectly.
- You will get freshness from the combination of the perfect amount of creamy sauce, the right amount of white wine and the mushroom flavor.
And don't forget: When you cook something good at home, you are happier .
Pasta with chicken and mushrooms, baked
Preparation: boil the pasta in a large amount of water. Drain them in a colander. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and the green onion thread.
Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
Heat a little olive oil in a pan and brown the chicken breast cubes. Add green onions and mushrooms. Leave until the mushrooms soften.
Add sour cream and tomato puree. Do not allow much to fall off the sauce.
Add the green basil, salt and pepper to taste.
Turn the pasta over and sauté it a few times in the pan.
Pour the whole mixture into a tray and grate the gouda, cheese or mozzarella. Bake until the cheese melts.
I'm a delight. I enjoyed them together with a healthy portion of arugula.
Tagliatelle with turkey pulp
Recipe made in SoDelicious.ro studios, from Oxford Gardens, Voluntari, Ilfov.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 turkey leg (800 g)
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 50 ml white wine
- 200 g canned tomatoes
- fresh rosemary, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 250 g noodles
- 250 ml chicken soup
Method of preparation
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan. Put the chopped onion, crushed garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. After the vegetables have softened, pour in the white wine, chicken soup and tomatoes, then bring to a boil.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in another pan. Wash the turkey pulp, increase it and fry it for 3 minutes on each side. Put it over the vegetables and, if you want, add fresh rosemary. Put the dish in the oven at 160 ºC for 2 and a half hours.
Remove the turkey pulp and set it aside. Pour the vegetables and juice into a blender and strain them until you get a fine sauce.
Boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain them, mix them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and chopped parsley. Put a few tablespoons of sauce on plates, place the pasta, then the turkey. Serve hot.
Top 10 refrigeration equipment that can't be missed in a professional kitchen!
Whether it is restaurants, canteens, bars, pizzerias or any other public catering unit, refrigeration equipment is, without a doubt, an essential element. Due to them, the ingredients and preparations are kept at a constantly low temperature, which contributes to maintaining their freshness and extending the shelf life.
To benefit from high-performance HoReCa equipment, which contributes to the productivity and success of your business, trust Fresco, a company that supports performance in professional kitchens in Romania since 1992. Here you will discover a wide range of equipment for your business, from internationally renowned brands.
When you choose to invest in professional equipment, you have the guarantee of quality, reliability, but also long life and low energy consumption. In addition, those who collaborate with Fresco Expert enjoy many other quality services, all designed to create a unique experience.
So, here are the types of refrigeration equipment you can't miss in a professional kitchen!
1. Refrigerated cabinets. Made of stainless steel, the refrigerated cabinets for professional kitchens have a refrigeration and freezing function. In addition, it ensures a particularly precise control over temperature and humidity.
2. Refrigerated work tables. In case you need cold meals or freezing meals, explore the Fresco offer to discover the best offers! The models provided have 1 to 4 doors and are intended for multiple use, such as storage or food processing.
3. Deflector. The safest cooling system in professional kitchens is represented by the deflectors, also known as blast chiller. Such equipment can instantly and efficiently cool any type of preparation.
4. Ice cube machines. Such equipment cannot be missing from a bar, especially during this period, when the warm season begins. They work with water or air, have a high efficiency and can even produce ice flakes.
5. Refrigerated boxes. Choose refrigerated boxes from the Fresco Expert catalog and you will have equipment with a volume of up to 1,200 liters, which can generate freezing temperatures of up to -24 degrees Celsius.
6. Salad. Salads have a double role in professional kitchens. On the one hand, they are used to keep the ingredients of salads fresh. On the other hand, they have an aesthetic function since they present the ingredients in an extremely attractive manner.
7. Beverage refrigerators. With an increased storage capacity, elegant design and equipped with light inside, such equipment should not be missing from the kitchen of a successful business.
8. Wine showcases. When you want to buy wine showcases, opt for a product with one or more temperature control zones, with glass doors and electronic thermostat, as are the models in the Fresco Expert offer.
9. Tapas / sushi showcase. From Spanish or Japanese kitchens, such equipment is essential, since they complete the experience you want to make available to your customers.
10. Cold rooms and accessories. In addition to a professional kitchen, the cold rooms can keep fruits, vegetables and meat fresh, all in a controlled atmosphere.
Sturgeon snack with bacon
Sturgeon fillets - 200 gr
Extra virgin olive oil or butter
4 slices of bacon
4 asparagus threads
8 slices of bell pepper
4 chives leaves
Method of preparation
Heat the sturgeon in butter or olive oil until it becomes opaque and turns whitish. Fry the bacon slices until they are browned, also preparing the asparagus on the grill.
For each serving, wrap about 50 grams of sturgeon, a sprig of asparagus, 2 slices of bell pepper and half a slice of bacon. Decorate with chives.
Venetian style chicken tagliatelle - Recipes
- Blueberry and Quinoa muffins
- Rice pudding with nuts and caramel
- Catalan rice cream
- "Carbonara" butterflies with mushrooms
- Butterflies with seafood
- Butterflies with chicken, nuts and gorgonzola
- Grated quinoa and cheese, with aioli sauce
- Lasagna with salmon and spinach
- Polenta with milk
- Mamaliga in 3 minutes
- Rolled polenta with 4 cheeses
- Small with grilled polenta
- Rice with breaded meat
- Rice with pork ribs and peppers
- Rice with shrimp and mussels
- Rice with milk and vanilla pods
- Rice with cinnamon and lemon
- Italian style rice
- Easter for children
- Rigne feathers with chicken and mustard
- Rice cakes
- Quinoa with delicious vegetables
- Risotto with mushrooms
- Ham rolls stuffed with rice salad
- Caesar salad with rice
- Tropical fruit salad
- Vegetable salad and Quinoa tricolor
- Quinoa salad, avocado and chicken
- Couscous salad with shrimp
- Couscous salad with vegetables - Tabbouleh
- Couscous salad with pomegranate
- Rice salad with avocado and salmon
- Rice salad with seafood
- Rice salad with dehydrated fruits
- Rice salad with sun-dried tomatoes and capers
- Rice salad with salmon and pepper
- Quinoa salad with anchovies and baked peppers
- Quinoa salad with tuna and cherry tomatoes
- Quinoa salad and beets
- Salad in three colors with fusilli and tuna
- Neapolitan spaghetti
- Tagliatelle with "sun vegetables"
- Tagliatelle with hot peppers and shrimp with lemon
- Tagliatelle with lemon cream and tuna
- Tagliatelle with vegetables
- Rice tart with milk
- Rice tiramisu
- Stew with polenta
DIETARY pasta ready in 3 minutes. CUT 9 calories!
Dietary pasta tagliatelle ready to cook in just 3 minutes. 9 calories per 100 gr. Vitanu Nutri-Dynamics Deutschland products are a lower-calorie alternative to conventional wheat or rice pasta. They have the European BIO Certificate because they are 100% Natural and ECO, made in the EU: Germany. Pasta made from oatmeal and natural konjac without carbohydrates suitable for people who want to lose weight and for diabetics.
Shipping 9.99 lei for orders under 250 Lei. Minimum order: 65 Lei. Fast delivery 1-3 working days.
FREE shipping orders over 250 Lei.
Ingredients for dietary pasta recipe 2:
If you don't like to cook or don't have time at all, you have a simpler solution! Combine Slim diet pasta with German Zwergenwiese Organic Foods sauces. Rinse the pasta in cold or boiled water and mix directly with your favorite Zwergenwiese Organic sauce or La terra e il Cielo Italia or put them in the pan for another 2-3 minutes and mix them with the sauce in the jar.
Your diet and organic meal is ready in just a few minutes. A 150 gr portion for lunch or dinner will have a maximum of 120 calories!
Dietary pasta is a range of products that help to lose weight quickly and efficiently. Lunch and dinner can be composed of Slim food (each product also has recipes, how to prepare and additional details right on its page where you can order). Slim foods help us lose weight fast or maintain our figure because they have ZERO refined carbohydrates, ZERO fats and give us feeling full, we are no longer hungry for up to 4 hours. The few calories in Slim foods come from vegetable fibers (complex carbohydrates) which are not absorbed by the body, but eliminated through daily transit and therefore we can say that Vitanu pasta, noodles or rice are foods with ZERO CALORIES !.