We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Onions and leeks cleaned, cut into rounds, I hardened them in butter with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and after it was golden I added the wine; I let it boil for 5 minutes until the alcohol evaporated, then I put it aside; boiled the cleaned and sliced roots, after they were almost cooked I added the onion and let it boil for another 30 minutes, then I strained it, I passed the vegetables with the vertical blender, I added the puree to the soup, I seasoned it with salt and pepper, in a bowl I mixed the cream with a polish from the soup then I turned it over in the pot, I mixed it to mix well then I served it with bread croutons.
I had a carrot that I used, a little too big and surprisingly colorful, so my soup came out a little orange which was only white in color, in the future I will not put carrots.
Ingredient Green asparagus cream soup
- 1 small onion (mine turned red, the color doesn't necessarily matter, but it's good to use a sweeter assortment of onions)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 25 grams of butter
- ends of about 24 strands of green asparagus (meaning from
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the oil in a 2-3 liter pot, add the butter and when it has melted, put the finely chopped onion to harden, sprinkling 1/2 teaspoon of salt from the beginning (picture 1).
2. When the onion softens and becomes translucent, add the asparagus heads and the whole asparagus, over low heat (picture 2).
3. After the asparagus tips, which are the tenderest, soften, set aside and keep the soup for garnish.
4. Immediately add the peeled potatoes and cut into cubes and hot chicken soup (picture 3).
5. After the potatoes have boiled well, as well as the asparagus stalks, pass the soup through the blender (picture 4).
6. In order to retain all the wood fibers of the asparagus heads, the soup is passed through a sieve, insisting until the substance remains as dry as possible in the sieve (picture 5).
The green asparagus cream soup is heated well and the taste is adjusted by adding sugar, salt and ground pepper to taste. If it has dropped too much and is too dense, dilute the soup with a little hot water and bring to a boil.
Serve immediately, garnishing the bowls with asparagus heads and liquid cream.
Onion cream soup
I think that this recipe offered by the online bookstore libris is perfectly suitable in these rainy days. The book from which I took the recipe is called Kitchen Secrets: Soups.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 10 white onions
- 1.5l milk
- 3 yolks
- 50g butter
- 40g race parmesan
- 1 link parsley
- 1 baguette
Peel onions and slice very thinly. Heat them in a pan in butter, without coloring them too hard. Remove some of the onion rings with a whisk and keep them warm. Pour the fresh milk into the pan and boil it for 20 minutes from the moment it boils.
Cut the baguette and fry the slices under the grill in the oven for 3 minutes on each side. Take the milk and onion mixture off the heat, let it cool and mix it until it becomes a soft and dense cream. Season with salt and add freshly ground pepper.
In a bowl, beat the yolks together with the grated Parmesan cheese and a little salt. Incorporate this composition into the onion cream, stirring vigorously.
Serve the cream very hot, in deep plates, garnished with onion rings that you kept aside, with a few parsley leaves and fried slices of baguette.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Baked pepper cream soup
On a sunny autumn day like today, having to bake a whole sack of peppers and sipping them with insatiable sweet-smoky aroma, I thought of grabbing a few from the freezer and immediately prepare a delicious, warm and velvety delicacy. : a cream of baked pepper soup. I don't know if you've tried baked pepper soup or not so far, I assure you it's so tasty that all the soups full of notebooks would hide from shame if they had to compete with it. It has a superb color, a superb aroma and on top of that it is made in about 25-30 minutes, the most delicious prize for a housewife caught upside down in the fever of cans and pickles.
Preparation time: 00:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:20 hours
Total Time: 00:30 hours
Number of servings: 6
Degree of difficulty: environment
- 8 baked peppers, preferably intense yellow-orange and red
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves large garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium potato, make
- 1 liter of chicken soup (if you don't have it, it's good with water)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 100 grams of liquid cream for cooking
- salt pepper
- optional: croutons, green onions or other garnishes as desired
As I told you, I baked peppers in the freezer almost all day. The peppers are preferably cooked by direct contact with a hot surface (on the grill, on the hob or disc) and only in the last instance in the oven, because in the oven they will soften, but they will never have the smoky taste they get in the first alternative. After the peppers are well blackened all around, take them out in a bowl and keep them covered to steam, so they will peel very easily.
1. Peel the peppers and put them in a plate to collect the delicious juice they leave.
2. Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic and put it in a saucepan of the right size in which the oil has previously been heated. Add 1 teaspoon of salt from the beginning.
3. Peel the potato and wash it, then cut it into small cubes, which are added over the already soaked onion. Cook the potatoes for 2-3 minutes, then add the peppers, cleaned as much as possible of the seeds and juice they left.
4. Add chicken broth (or hot water), bay leaf and broken thyme leaves from the branches.
5. Boil the soup until the potato is soft and crumbles easily. Remove the bay leaf and pass it in the blender or with the hand blender.
6. After the soup has a fine consistency, add 50 grams of sour cream and mix well (50 grams of sour cream are kept for serving).
7. The soup is seasoned with plenty of freshly ground salt and pepper and is ready to serve.
Serve the soup in bowls, with sour cream on top, possibly garnished with finely chopped green onions or other herbs as desired. Croutons, crackers, parmesan biscuits, etc. are suitable as a garnish.
I can't wait for your impressions, I'm sure you'll like it! Good appetite!
Baked pepper cream soup
Ever since I discovered cream soups, I can say that I am a big fan of them at the expense of traditional soups. They are simply made much faster, do not waste so much time in the kitchen and can be so good that I never get tired of making them or eating them.
The other day I was up to my Hungarian neighbors and being hungry, I went into a restaurant with the thought of eating something fast and leaving. They look like the bill on the road doesn't match the one in the restaurant :))
I took the menu and in the “menu of the day” section I came across this baked pepper cream soup and honestly I'm not sorry at all, on the contrary! Slightly sweet and spicy, with a smoky taste from baking peppers, I halted it all, because instead of the main course, which didn't seem to be lost either, that is, a duck leg with red cabbage puree, fondant potato and sauce of cherries, I asked if another cream could be made and of course the second one came. I left happy and got home, baked the peppers and got to work. What came out, you can see during the recipe.
Other equally delicious cream soups can be found here:
Cream of sweet potato soup with coconut milk and crispy bacon
- 2 kg red bell peppers
- 100 g of garlic
- 300 g yellow onion
- 150 g butter with at least 82% fat
- 50 g of tomato paste
- 250 g white potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Unfermented fat cream for serving
Method of preparation:
Bake the peppers and clean them from the seed house and peel.
Peel the garlic and onion. We cut the onion into juliennes.
Heat a saucepan in which we put the butter, onion, garlic, a little salt and heat them well over low heat until lightly caramelized.
Add the diced baked bell peppers, potatoes and sauté for another 10-15 minutes until the potato is almost cooked.
Put 2-2.5 l of water or vegetable soup, tomato paste and boil until all vegetables are well softened. We taste salt and pepper.
Put everything in a blender and mix until you get a fine and homogeneous cream.
We pour hot in bowls and serve with cream, I also put some basil leaves and I did well that they gave an excellent taste.
Searched words "onion-cream-soup"
Peel the spinach and wash the whole leaves in several cold waters, then bring them to a boil and drain the water.
In the pot in which we are going to make the soup, put the oil and butter. Add finely chopped onion and garlic and cook. Add the vegetables (carrots
In a saucepan boil water with a little salt and then add broccoli. Let it boil for 7-8 minutes. It doesn't have to be very
Cut the onion into large pieces (it doesn't really matter because everything will go to the robot) and cook with the garlic for 2-3 minutes in the oil.
The lentils are cleaned and washed. In the pressure cooker (you can also make the normal pot), fry the onion in olive oil. It is put, then
Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes, wash and boil in a liter of meat soup. Peel an onion, cut it into slices. Half
A pan, in which you put the oil and butter, put it on the fire, then put the finely chopped onion, after it is golden, put the crushed garlic.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the parsnips, leeks and green onions and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until
1. Fry minced meat in a large pan (here you will not need oil). After frying, put the meat in a bowl and pour
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes, then fry in oil for about 10 minutes. Add the well-washed basil and mix
1) Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add the potatoes and diced pumpkin and mix well. 2)
Boil the chicken and potatoes. Cut the meat into small pieces and pass the potatoes through a sieve. Finely chopped onions and mushrooms
Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes. Add the potato and cook for 1 minute then pour
In a pot, boil 1.5 liters of water. When the water boils, add the cleaned, washed, cut into thin pieces of beets (which boil harder,
Peel the onion, carrots and celery. Chop the onion as small as possible and put the carrots and celery on the grater
Chop the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic then sauté in a little olive oil. Cover the pot with a lid and leave on low heat for
In a taller bowl put the orange juice, grated peel, crushed garlic, grated ginger, Worcester sauce and sugar cube. we
How to pass (mix, blend) vegetable cream soup?
With the help of a vertical mixer / blender or other strainer, crush the vegetables until you get a fine paste. Finally add the sour cream and taste the salt. In the fasting version we no longer put sour cream.
If the degree of birding is not satisfactory or you notice strong fibers in the cream, you will have to pass everything through a fine sieve (passoire chinois).
Croutons or other crunchy items for vegetable cream soup
While the soup is boiling, put a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan and fry the corn kernels a little. They will give a special aroma to the soup.
You can quickly make some bread croutons, simple or flavored with garlic & # 8211 recipe here.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
Celery cream soup
Celery cream soup is a simple recipe that can be prepared in a maximum of 30 minutes, when we are on the run and no longer know what to cook can be an alternative, normally the only condition is to like cream soups.
- a medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a piece of celery max 200 grams
- 3 potatoes
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 plain low-fat yogurt
- parsley leaves
Cook the onion until it becomes transparent in the butter, after it is well cooked, add the finely chopped garlic and the diced vegetables. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the milk and if it does not cover the amount of vegetables, it can be supplemented with water. Add salt, pepper and chilli for those who want to be a little spicy and cook for about 20 minutes until all vegetables are well cooked. Before removing from the heat, add the parsley leaves and put them all in a blender, add the plain yogurt and blend until a fine cream comes out.
1. Bake the peppers on the stove or in the oven and brown them well. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
2. Cook the chopped onion with the coarsely chopped carrots, the chopped celery and the sliced garlic.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients, including the bay leaves, pour about 2 L of water and bring the pepper cream soup to the boil, over high heat.
4. Turn on the heat and place the lid on the pepper cream soup. Boil the vegetables for 20 minutes, until you can easily penetrate the vegetables with a fork, then remove the bay leaves.
5. Mix the vegetables with a vertical mixer, until you get a fine cream. Serve pepper cream soup with croutons and coconut milk, if you are fasting.
Green lentil cream soup
Green lentil cream soup is a delicious and extremely versatile dish, for many reasons. It can be an excellent fasting or vegetarian recipe and at the same time a perfect garnish with a piece of fish, beef or lamb.