We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We make a leavened dough from all the above ingredients (I made it in the bread machine) in the following order: yogurt, milk, oil, salt, sugar, flour, on top of the chopped yeast. We go to the bread dough program, I didn't let it grow in the machine, I took it out and put it in the bowl in a warm place to grow.
In the meantime we are preparing filling: wash the onion and cut it into slices, put a pan on the fire with the oil, put the chopped onion and garlic, let it soften, add the loboda (I also put a little spinach from the freezer, if you have enough loboda don't put it), salt, pepper to taste. Let it cool down and let go of the water that leaves it.
Grate the cheese in a bowl, add 2 eggs, finely chopped dill (at the store in the neighborhood I didn't find it and put it dry) and the slightly chilled composition of loboda. Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
When the dough is ready, we turn it over on the table, grease the table with a little oil, so that the dough does not stick and it is easier for us to work with it, we take a piece of dough and with the rolling pin we make a triangle out of the dough. We put a spoonful of the composition at the base of the dough and we gather the dough in the shape of a triangle, see the images.
We put them in the tray, in which we put baking paper, let them grow for about an hour, we grease them with beaten egg, and on top we sprinkled sesame seeds and flax. Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
They are wonderful served with yogurt for breakfast or dinner. Good appetite!!!!
1. The pie dough is the same as the homemade bread.
2. Put flour in a bowl and make a hole in the flour.
3. Put the rubbed yeast with a spoonful of sugar and 4 tablespoons of warm milk.
4. Sprinkle with flour and let the dough rise.
5. When it starts to grow well, knead the dough further only with warm milk.
6. If you use hot water instead of milk, the pies will come out rougher.
7. A viscous dough must come out.
8. While kneading the dough, add about 5 tablespoons of warm oil.
9. The dough is ready when it is easily detached from the bowl and made into small balls.
10. Then set it aside, in a warm place to grow well and cover it with a thicker towel.
11. Grease the table you are working with with oil, and divide the leavened dough into 14-15 pieces.
12. Spread each piece of dough in a sheet as thin as possible.
13. Grease the oil twister to make it easier to work with.
14. In the middle of the sheet put the filling with finely chopped loboda, mixed with chopped green onions and add finely chopped green dill.
15. Add a little cheese to bind the greens better.
16. Take the edges of the dough sheet from place to place and bring them to the middle of the pie, over the filling.
17. Squeeze the dough so that the corners stick well together.
18. The more corners there are, the more admired and praised the pie is.
19. The pies thus prepared, leave them to rise a little, then bake them in the oven or fry them in hot oil on both sides.
Cheese and loboda pies - Recipes
I got 4 pieces of dough in sheets. From a piece of dough you get 2 pies with the length of the tray, ie from 4 pieces of dough prepared in sheets, we will get 8 long pies, which can be cut into smaller sections.
In a bowl mix the cottage cheese (drained well) eggs and a little salt. Or if you want, prepare another cheese filling, pre-roasted raisins, a tablespoon or two of sugar, a little salt and an egg.
Remove the dough from the fridge about 15-20 minutes before spreading, so that it warms up a little, and it will be easier for you to spread the dough.
Heat the oven to a temperature of 2oo-220 C.
A secret I want to draw your attention to. The dough should be spread lightly and quickly, without pressing hard. If you press hard on it you will not get this dough effect in the sheets.
Roll the first half of the dough with the filling, and place it on a tray greased with a little oil. Roll the second half of the dough with the filling, and also place it carefully in the tray.
Do the same with all 3 pieces of dough in sheets. In the end you will get 8 long pies. Arranged in the tray, cut with a sharp knife perpendicularly over them, but not to the end, so that we can break them better after baking.
Beat an egg separately and grease with a brush on the entire surface of the pies.
Place the tray in the hot oven on the ladder in the middle of the oven.
Bake at the initial heat - 7-10 minutes, to catch a pojgita, then lower the heat to 160-170C and bake for another 10 minutes, then add the high temperature of 200 C again and bake another 5-8 minutes, until they brown better.
Remove from the oven, leave in the pan to cool - about 10 minutes and serve. If cooled completely, they can be heated in the microwave.
If you arrange in the tray only 6 or 7 pies, ie you will leave a little distance between them, they will brown better and will be crispier. In the photo above, the pies were baked with a short distance between them. On the other side, they were baked - side by side.
Pan-fried pies with cheese, onion and dill
Pan-fried pies with cheese, onion and dill. They are so good that we never get tired of them. Each time I prepare a larger amount but it is never enough.
We love them very much. We remember our hard-working grandmothers who gladly prepared these goodies for us.
They are also very good during fasting, for the filling you can use fasting preparations (jam, cabbage, potatoes) or they can be filled with other fillings (sweet cheese with raisins, cheese and greens). We love the ones with cheese, green onions and dill.
I leave the recipe below and I hope you try them. Really worth it!
• It took:
• 1kg flour
• 25 g of fresh yeast
• 20 g sugar
• A teaspoon of salt
• 60 ml oil
• 500 ml of water
• Filling: 600 g salted cow's cheese (telemea)
• A green onion tie
• Dill according to everyone's taste
• For frying: oil
Mix the yeast with the sugar until it becomes liquid then add warm water. Gradually incorporate the flour and when the dough begins to bind we add salt and oil and then the rest of the flour. Knead until it becomes a good working dough, non-sticky. Leave to rise until it doubles in volume. I left it for 1 hour, writes pofta-buna.com.
In a bowl put the cheese, over which add the chopped onion and dill to taste. I did not add salt because the cheese was already salty. If you have unsalted cheese then you can add salt.
Modeling Pie pies with cheese, onion and dill
Put the dough on the work table and portion it into dough balls of about 100 g each. Add the desired filling and then wrap and stretch with a twist. Bake over medium heat in a little oil. Leave on each side until nicely browned.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Healthy Recipes 2019
Ingredients: 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 cups sugar, 1 vanilla essence, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 cups water, 10 tablespoons oil, a pinch of salt, grated peel of an orange or lemon , 100 g shit, 150 g walnut kernels. Preparation: Mix the orange peel with the oil in a larger bowl. Add vinegar, vanilla essence, a pinch of salt, water, sugar.
Brown sugar muffins
Brown sugar muffins
Ingredients: 3 cups flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, one cup unsalted butter at room temperature, 2 & # 038 1/4 cup brown sugar, 4 large eggs at room temperature, 3/4 cup milk beaten. Ingredients for the icing: 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature, 226 g cream cheese at room temperature, a cup of brown sugar. Preparation: Preheat the oven to 325 °. Put it on.
Lent soup with loboda
Ingredients for 6 pots: one kg loboda two pieces onion, 60 g rice, two carrots, 1/2 celery, 100 ml oil, a liter of borscht, larch, salt to taste. Preparation: Heat the vegetables in oil, which were previously cut into small pieces, then pour hot water over them, add salt and cook. Clean and wash the loboda in more water, cut strips of 1-2 cm and add to the water.
Ingredients: 3 bunches of stevia, an onion, a carrot, a parsley root, two fresh tomatoes, two eggs, green larch and a bell pepper. Preparation: Clean and wash the stevia then boil it. After scalding, let it cool a bit and chop it finely. Peel a squash, grate it and boil it. When the vegetables are quite cooked add the stevia.
Fasting cake with jam
Ingredients: 400 g (a jar of jam) of apricots, plums, blueberries, etc., a jar of water, 10 tablespoons sugar, 10 tablespoons oil, 400 g flour, 1 baking powder. Preparation: I mixed all these ingredients. I greased a pan with oil and pounded it with flour. Mix all these ingredients. Grease a tray (normal) with oil and cover with flour, then I poured the composition and baked for.
Ingredients: 2 thin slices of boneless pork chop, 1 carrot, 3 green bean pods, 2-4 fresh nettle leaves, 4 slices of ham. soy sauce, cooking spray. Preparation: Cut the carrot into 4 long strips, sticks. Boil the pods until soft. Cut the green beans in half lengthwise. Spread the slices of pork on the nettles, salt them, and put two on each.
Cookies with butter and honey
Ingredients: 300 g flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 120 g unsalted butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 250 g honey, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 250 g peanut butter, salt to sprinkle over cookies (optional ). Preparation: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Place baking paper in the tray. Sift the flour together with the baking soda. Beat the butter with the salt until soft, add honey and beat.
Cocoa cake with orange peel
Ingredients: 226 g butter, 141 g powdered sugar, 3 eggs, 198 g flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 cup / 250 ml plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon grated orange peel. For filling: 28 g brown sugar, 1 tablespoon cocoa / chocolate powder, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, powder. Preparation: Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and chocolate powder and set aside. Cerneti.
appetizer cheese muffins pudding meat cake potatoes meatballs chocolate soup mushrooms pancakes pumpkin fruit milk milk vegetable omelette rice eggs omelette pizza pizza pie cake cake spinach soup tart cake cabbage eggplant
Contact Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2010 & # 8211 2019 · RECIPES · All rights reserved. · Posts · Comments
Cheese and loboda pies - Recipes
It was cold these days so the best solution to fight the cold was the oven :)
In an attempt to prepare recipes that involve the operation of baking and rolling the oven. In addition, we approached simple recipes so that we do not get bored and do not get tired :)
After making pizzas and chocolate croissants, it's time for some cheese pies, and tomorrow is a croissant recipe!
I closed their edges by pressing the dough with a fork.
I placed the pies in the tray on baking paper, greased with egg and left in the oven over medium heat for 20 minutes.
From the same category I recommend:
20 Response to "Cheese pies"
Great, its going to be my dinner tonight, I love it!
Thank you so much Beth! Kisses!
hmmm, what goodies are you doing Danutza with those cuffs of yours! delicious! I will prepare strudel) thanks for the eek-end idea! : *
Thank you very much! The strudel is wonderful, with any filling :) Kisses!: *
I also made a kind of pate last night, but with dough made by me. we exchange?
Delicious at this time. Many kisses!
Of course we trade, I really like those with homemade dough but I'm lazy :)) Pup!
Pies are not missing for anything in the world, especially if they are with cheese!
Teo, I serve you with pleasure! Many kisses!
I love these pies! I look forward to the Sweet Romania challenge hosted by February. Many kisses !
Vio, thank you very much for the invitation! Just today I put the first recipe for the challenge, the one with yeast :) Kisses!
I want a little of everything, yes ?! Otherwise how do I know if I don't taste it. Hmmm, but also virtual, I still feel good. Many kisses !
Diana came in and saw them and I received the order. I kiss you!
Daniela, you will receive from each one. you're just a guest of honor :) Kisses!
Mihaela, I wish you more training. they are so good just taken out of the oven. mmm :) Kisses!
with so many goodies. how to keep my diet. ))
Alinutza, you make another little getaway from the diet ... I leave that I don't keep it either, because it's too hard for me :)) Pup!
I make them so sweetly. an award is waiting for you on my blog.
They are very good and sweet :) Kiss and thanks for the prize: *
Post a comment
Thank you for the comments! The anonymous and uncivilized ones are not allowed on this blog!
Ingredients Pies with green onions and dill
500 gr white flour 000
300 ml of warm water
1 pack of fresh yeast of 25 gr (or an envelope of dry yeast)
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 green onion bindings
1 dill connection
3 tablespoons oil
Preparation Pies with green onions and dill
- We make mayonnaise from yeast, a little warm water and sugar. Knead the dough from all the ingredients until it is elastic and comes off the hands, then let it rise for at least 1 hour. I kneaded it in the bread machine, when I arrived from work it was nicely grown.
- During this time we prepare the filling: chop the onion and dill, add a little salt and then the oil and mix well.
- On the floured work table, divide the dough in two, then each piece again in two, and then each of the 4 pieces again in two, thus obtaining 8 approximately equal dough balls.
- Spread each piece of dough as thin as you can. Place 2 tablespoons of the filling on half of it. Bring the other half of the dough over the one with the filling and press with your fingers at the end to seal the filling. Spread the pie obtained a little with the rolling pin, but be careful not to let the filling come out!
- Put a finger oil in a non-stick pan. When hot, fry the pies on both sides until golden brown. If they tend to swell during baking, prick them with a fork in a few places.
2. Spread the dough sheet and put the filling
3. Fold the pie and seal it
4. Fry the pies on both sides
5. Pies with green onions and dill
Dairy - 4 recipes
We have chosen for you the most delicious recipes with dairy products.
The dairy category includes both the different forms of sweet milk (fluid or powder) and the products obtained by acidification (whipped milk, yogurt, etc.). We will include here cream and butter, although from a nutritional point of view they belong to the group of fats.
Milk and cheese is the main source of first class proteins and the cheapest animal proteins, milk proteins have a very high nutritional value, occupying, along with eggs, a leading place in the hierarchy of biological value of food proteins.
Although milk and cheese are required by their plastic and catalytic content, they are also an important source of energy. The main dynamogenic component being lipids, the caloric value of dairy products varies depending on their fat content, from 60-70 calories per 100 ml of whole milk or low-fat cottage cheese, up to 300-400 calories, per 100 g of fatty cheeses. and very fat.
8 loboda links (4 green loboda and 4 red loboda)
1 hand noodle or rice or noodles of your choice
1 link leustean
salt, oil, lemon juice, borscht or vinegar of your choice
Loboda is washed, the leaves are removed from the stem.
Finely chop the onion and cook in 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon water, 1 minute. Add the carrot and parsnip, grated on a large grater, mix for 1 minute.
Add 1 liter of water, bring to the boil and add the loboda. Let it boil for 8-10 minutes on medium heat. Add the borscht, 1 liter and a half. Leave until fertile and add the fideau / rice. Leave the noodles to boil. Add salt and remove from the heat.
I tried many variants of this recipe during the 10 years of trying I discovered this one a few years ago. It is extraordinarily good in taste and in combination with tomatoes, peppers or cucumbers or added to salads, it is a dream. It is not nauseous, as are some vegetable cheeses and very filling. I really like that it keeps its shape, because of the agar-agar. It is not my own recipe, but an adapted one that I think is very good according to our Romanian tastes. It falls into the vegan category, not raw vegan, because the agar-agar seaweed must be boiled a little, otherwise it does not dissolve and does not turn into gelatin.
- 200 g of raw cashews, soaked beforehand for 2 hours
- juice of half a lemon
- 300 ml of filtered water
- 4 tablespoons inactive yeast without monosodium glutamate
- 2 cloves garlic (optional)
- salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- The cheese ingredients are processed in a powerful blender until they become like sour cream, ie in a maximum of 2 minutes. There should be no crushed pieces of cashews, but they should all be turned into paste. Turn off the blender, leave the composition in it and prepare for the next steps.
- Prepare two saucepans, preferably glass or vegetable starch without BPA, in which you will turn the composition over.
- In a bowl, dilute the agar-agar algae in 150 ml of cold water. Put the pot on the fire and let it boil a few times and then take it off the heat, stirring constantly. It will turn into an increasingly dense gel.
- Turn on the blender again and gently incorporate the agar-agar gel into its contents. After everything is homogenized, immediately pour the composition (do not leave it to cool, because it will harden in the blender cup) in pans. Stir the pan a little to level the contents.
- Let it cool and then put the pans in the fridge.
- In 1-2 hours of cooling, you will be able to cut the vegetable cheese and consume it.
It is stored in the refrigerator and consumed within a week, but even after this period, it will be as good as on the first day.
Be inventive and always add other spices such as sage, rosemary, turner, mix of Romanian spices or garam masala, etc. If you want it to be firmer, add more agar next time. Experiment and you will see that you will be able to make the best vegetable cheese.